Books and Bindings is hosting this challenge. Looking Back at 2012 is a challenge to read at least one book that was published for each month in 2012.
The running date is from the 1st of January to the 31st of December 2013. Formats accepted are bound books, eBook, and audio.
- Glimpsing – Choose 1 book per month (12 books in total)
- Looking – Choose 2 books per month (24 books in total)
- Reminiscing – Choose 3 – 5 books per month (36 – 60 books in total)
- Clinger – Choose 6 – 10 books per month (72 – 120 books in total)
- Living in the Past – Choose more than 10 books per month (more than 120 books in total)
To get you started and help you find books that were published for each month in 2012, here are links of the Top 200 books published by month that people have added on Goodreads. Although, these lists are not very accurate so you might want to double-check the publication dates for the books you choose.
Here’s my Looking Back at 2012 Challenge List
January – Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
February – I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
March – Illuminate (Guilded Wings, #1) by Aimee Agresti
April – Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers
May – Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth
June – Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
July – Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
August – Every Day by David Levithan
September – The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling
October – Breathe by Sarah Crossan
November – The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
December – Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
POST the link to your own Looking Back at 2012 Challenge on the comments below or just post your actual list if you want.